Feb.- May
Pathetic!! That's all I have to say about my lazy/lack of postings. And now I'm supposed to cover Feb-May?? It's not like I don't have the time though... Actually, for now at least, it appears that I have nothing BUT time. I'm on day 5 of bed rest and I'm going crazy already! (So is the two year old that is now running this house). Bed rest is usually prescribed to the following types of people: 1. people recovering from surgery, 2. people doing long term medical fasts (i read about this once...I mean, you really wouldn't have the energy to do anything but lay around if you hadn't eaten in 3 months) and 3. pregnant women. (I can't think of any other reasons to be on bedrest...did I miss any?)
I happen to fall into the third category!! Woo hoo!! I've been keeping it pretty quite because I started having some little troubles from the very beginning and wanted to at least get into the so called "safe" or at least "safer" zone. Even though that "safer" zone doesn't seem to exist for me this time around. SO- I am at 17 weeks and I am ready to shout it from the mountain tops! We find out what we are having in less than 2 weeks and I'm so excited! I really feel like we are having a boy this time. Mostly because I've heard that boys are harder in the beginning- as they are much more naughty... let's just say this baby is getting a head start on the naughty part :) My prayers these days mostly consist of the following things:
1. a healthy baby
2. not having 23 weeks of bed rest, but I'll of course do whatever it takes to have a
3. healthy baby
4. a patient husband
5. a patient 2 year old
It has been raining outside the last 3 days so I don't feel too bad in at least knowing that ella isn't missing out on outside time because her lame mom is just sitting on her bum all day!
It's not like the little girl hasn't been having soooo much fun the last couple months anyway. Here are a few of the fun things we have been busy doing- thereby making me too busy to blog ;)
...Hours of bedrest later, I attempted to add pictures- because that what my posterity will really care to see years from now, right? But, it seems there is some error (most likely user error)
So I will have to try again later.
In the meantime- here are a few things to add pictures of later:
Ella's 2nd birthday!
Easter Dress!
Trip to Silver Mountain Indoor Water Park (an every winter must from now on)
Trip to San Diego including: Stephen's wedding, the Zoo, the beach, and Disneyland
A few random pictures from around here
Just one pregnancy photo (that will motivate me to actually take one!!
I happen to fall into the third category!! Woo hoo!! I've been keeping it pretty quite because I started having some little troubles from the very beginning and wanted to at least get into the so called "safe" or at least "safer" zone. Even though that "safer" zone doesn't seem to exist for me this time around. SO- I am at 17 weeks and I am ready to shout it from the mountain tops! We find out what we are having in less than 2 weeks and I'm so excited! I really feel like we are having a boy this time. Mostly because I've heard that boys are harder in the beginning- as they are much more naughty... let's just say this baby is getting a head start on the naughty part :) My prayers these days mostly consist of the following things:
1. a healthy baby
2. not having 23 weeks of bed rest, but I'll of course do whatever it takes to have a
3. healthy baby
4. a patient husband
5. a patient 2 year old
It has been raining outside the last 3 days so I don't feel too bad in at least knowing that ella isn't missing out on outside time because her lame mom is just sitting on her bum all day!
It's not like the little girl hasn't been having soooo much fun the last couple months anyway. Here are a few of the fun things we have been busy doing- thereby making me too busy to blog ;)
...Hours of bedrest later, I attempted to add pictures- because that what my posterity will really care to see years from now, right? But, it seems there is some error (most likely user error)
So I will have to try again later.
In the meantime- here are a few things to add pictures of later:
Ella's 2nd birthday!
Easter Dress!
Trip to Silver Mountain Indoor Water Park (an every winter must from now on)
Trip to San Diego including: Stephen's wedding, the Zoo, the beach, and Disneyland
A few random pictures from around here
Just one pregnancy photo (that will motivate me to actually take one!!


4 Comments:
bedrest boo
baby yay!
24 weeks for me, over halfway and I can't wait for Sept. Well I can, but you know.
I miss you, happy gestating friend!
Hurray!! How exciting. I'm not too far behind you--16 1/2 weeks along. It would be so fun to live closer to you guys so our kids could grow up hanging out together. I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy and you don't have to be on bedrest too much longer.
Hi! This is Jennifer (Natalie's mom). I am glad you found my blog. One reason I kept it public was so that other pPROM moms could read her story.
I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. It is a tough road-if you ever need to talk feel free to e-mail me.
Have you been to the baby center pPRPM group? The link is http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a6718373/pprom_support_group
They can be a HUGE help while on bed rest.
Best of luck to you!!!
Hey lady, sorry about bed rest. Wish I could come hang out wichu! ;)
So what are you having already??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home