
the moment I've been waiting for is this very moment. this very moment that I have to myself to update my blog. I know life can, and will, only get more complicated going forward. OK...seriously, I will find that moment I've been waiting for....but my sexy husband just came and told me I have a surprise waiting for me downstairs....something that I must look into immediately.
moment I've been waiting for to be found later. But for now, heres a quick picture from ellas first birthday on Wednesday. it was a great day!
3 Comments:
yay!! ella is adorable. i'm so glad you blogged!
Happy birthday to Ella! She is so sweet. I love that we were able to come visit you and get to know her better!
Aw, I love 1st birthday shots. I just find it so funny because they don't have a clue.
Anyway, it's about freaking time you posted something.
What was the surprise?
('Your sexy husband'?? Get a room!!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home