Monday, October 27, 2008
About Me

- Name: A Wrinkle in Time
- Location: Spokane, WA, United States
I am loving life as a wife and mother. Sometimes I find myself sitting on the back porch with my little daughter in my lap just thinking about how different, yet wonderfully, things are turning out. I look around and see that although it is not much like the little script I wrote for myself years ago, God has created a pretty good story line of His own.
Previous Posts
- A few recent pictures of Ella
- I can't believe she is already 7 months old!
- 10 year reunion
- The 2 am kitchen talk
- seriously? I mean, are you kidding me?
- our own little miracle
- Can you say bloated?
- Ear Surgery or Brain Surgery?....Could this bandag...
- Ear Surgery
- Total Failure
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




10 Comments:
Haha you make me laugh La...she is adoreable! haha I love her face.
Miss you
they are too cute! what a funny face she has in that last pic. so cute
yep it looks like Ella wants out, but too cute photos
it was great seeing you and your darling little daughter
We love and miss you guys.
she is so cute and chubby! kiss her cheeks for me!
i love that black and white picture-so classic!
please don't tease me! I don't need anymore disappointments tonight! You know how exciting that would be? Come anytime, I want to see you & that sweet little one!
Love the rhino suit!
Her face is SOOO precious! So I thought you were going to call??? FINE. give me your #.
hey Laura i love your blog and i also love the pictures of Ella in her ladybug costume she is so cute. Thanks for having us over last night. We had a lot of fun. We will have to have you guys over when we get moved in. My blog address is codyandmelissakunz.blogspot.com
talk to you later.
oh the things we make our kids do. i mean who are these pictures for right? so very cute. i miss you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home