Sunday, October 26, 2008
About Me

- Name: A Wrinkle in Time
- Location: Spokane, WA, United States
I am loving life as a wife and mother. Sometimes I find myself sitting on the back porch with my little daughter in my lap just thinking about how different, yet wonderfully, things are turning out. I look around and see that although it is not much like the little script I wrote for myself years ago, God has created a pretty good story line of His own.
Previous Posts
- I can't believe she is already 7 months old!
- 10 year reunion
- The 2 am kitchen talk
- seriously? I mean, are you kidding me?
- our own little miracle
- Can you say bloated?
- Ear Surgery or Brain Surgery?....Could this bandag...
- Ear Surgery
- Total Failure
- From Vegas to Miami!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





3 Comments:
We loved to see little Ella, but we want to see your whole family next time.....Jared! It was great to see you. We love you guys!
She's adorable Laura. I love her eyes!
Why are there always pictures of the dad's asleep with the babies but never of the mommy's asleep with babies?? ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home