Total Failure
I'm admitting to total failure with this cry it out business. I know, I thought there was hope the first few nights because we seemed to be making progress, but its just not working. I don't last 10 minutes anymore before I can't resist going to rescue the poor little monkey.
Maybe I'll try again when she is 5 months.
Maybe I'll try again when she is 5 months.


3 Comments:
You're no failure. You're a mommy who loves her baby..no worries, the cry til' they fall asleep is soooo hard. I think you should never feel guilty wanting to love your baby. LOve you LAura! I love your blog! Now I can keep tabs on you...!!
Laura - love ypu and don't worry about it will come in time. ps i had my baby. love suzy
i need your e-mail so i can invite you to my blog
can she eat baby cereal yet? I think that helps keep their little tummies a bit more content for a little longer during the night. Just a thought. Colten started at 4 months but Noah wouldn't eat any until 5 1/2 or so. Nice to see what you're up to. I wish we lived closer!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home