Day 3 of Cry It out
Things are actually going quite well!! Last night little Ella only cried for about 15 minutes!! Huge improvement from the night before. I go in to check on her about every ten minutes (to calm her down somewhat) so it only took one little visit last night. She also slept until 10:30 am. Wow! That was nice, since I slept in with her. (I have to enjoy this while I only have once child because I know it is a true luxury. Needless to say, I am feeling very encouraged. I just put her down for the night (a littler earlier than usual to see what happens.... its been 7 minutes. She is currently still protesting. I will keep you updated ;)


3 Comments:
good job. it's such a hard transision but sooooo worth it. by the way, that outfit was from my favorite boutique in Bako. random huh. i actually bought 2 so i will have one if i ever have another girl. that's how much i loved it. love ya!
You have a blog! That's exciting. It'll be fun to see more pics of your sweet little girl & to know what you're up to.
I love that you are letting her cry it out. It'll be worth it, but it's so hard to do! I didn't even attempt it until they were a little older. Good for you!
Love you!
Congrats! I'm so envy you. Today is my 3rd day on the program. It doesn't seem to get any better. The crying hasn't subside since we started. Any sugesstions....HELP!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home