Its almost Christmas!!
It has been way to long since I updated my blog. Ella is not just 7 months old anymore....now she is 9 months old! We just got back from a week in Rigby, ID where we spent time with Rachel and Rod, and their new baby girl Tenna (and Parker, of course!) Ella had the greatest time! It is so fun to see her getting more active. She notices everything and I know she will be crawling around in no time! She cut her first tooth, which was quickly followed by her second. Here are a couple pictures from our trip.

It was Stephen's birthday so we had a little party for him. Happy Birthday Stephen!


Years from now they will hate me for posting this picture!

Ella loves playing with All of Parker's toys...he didn't always think this was the best idea ;)



11 Comments:
I love to see your updates! Ella is getting so big and cute. I need you to do me a favor. Tell Rachel to invite me to her blog, I would love to keep up on her and her little family. No one even told me that she had her baby. We love you guys!
Ella is adorable. I love the last picture of her. That's fun that you were able to go spend time with Rachel.
P.S. I love your hair! It is so long now.
La, I can't believe how long your hair is...I am really jealous. My hair won't grow past my collar bone! Anyway...I am sad I missed you...and can't wait til we can meet up! Love you.
she's so stinkin cute!!
glad to see you're still sporting the goldilocks longstyle... I'm struggling man, fighting the urge to chop!
hel-lo pretty girl! I miss you. Ella is so stinkin' cute.
You're little bro Stephen is such a handsome fella! I can't believe that's the same little boy that would come over to our house with your dad & home teach us!
Tell Rachel I want an invite too!
rainydaycreations@gmail.com
I'm glad you had fun in rigby. now that you are back we really need to get together. I cant believe ella is so big she is getting cuter every time i see her. give me a call and lets do something.
Love the last little pic of Ella. It's about time we had an update!!
Hey!
Man, I wanted to see Rachel's blog but she's private! I hate that... tell her to unblock it!
Her little boy looks a lot like her. So are they staying in ID? I guess I should call you. I just have a hard time finding the time. Claire is being a stinker and keeps waking up at night so I always just want to go to bed.
Ella is adorable!!!
wow she looks like you in that last one. and when did you get extensions? holy cow.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home