Sunday, December 28, 2008
About Me

- Name: A Wrinkle in Time
- Location: Spokane, WA, United States
I am loving life as a wife and mother. Sometimes I find myself sitting on the back porch with my little daughter in my lap just thinking about how different, yet wonderfully, things are turning out. I look around and see that although it is not much like the little script I wrote for myself years ago, God has created a pretty good story line of His own.
Previous Posts
- All in All...A Great day!!
- Its almost Christmas!!
- Happy Halloween!
- A few recent pictures of Ella
- I can't believe she is already 7 months old!
- 10 year reunion
- The 2 am kitchen talk
- seriously? I mean, are you kidding me?
- our own little miracle
- Can you say bloated?
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


8 Comments:
La, I love these pictures...especially the one of you and her sitting on the floor! I can't wait to meet her someday...maybe we can make an arranged marriage! haha. Miss you, and love you.
I am so sorry that Ella was sick on Christams. She is a trooper and still adorable in her Christmas pictures.
SO sorry about your Christmas night, before you know it you and Jared will be up late building bikes, (which are always missing parts) We love you guys Ella is so cute!
Hey laura how is ella doing? I hope you guys had a fun new years eve. It was actually really nice to not have any plans and just relax and play games. We will still have to get together sometime soon. We are hoping to move out this next weekend so we will have to have you over to our place. talk to you later.
ahhhhh. 1st Christmases are so much fun. miss you. when is your utah trip again?
HEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???? Thanks for calling back. (hoe)
No, I really hope everything is ok. I'd love to hear from you or update the blog.
update your blog already!!!
so what's your excuse for not posting? are you pregnant?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home