Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Can I rephrase that?

I just have to correct myself on the swim lessons! It is so, so fun to play in the water and sing little songs with ella--even Jared gets in on the fun! But, I guess I'm just laughing at myself for what I was expecting...like ella is going to be pulling off the back stroke at 13 months!! Technical skill is out of the question- but she loves it and we do get to spend that time playing with her so all in all its a good deal for less than 5 bucks a lesson!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beach Mommy said...

Less than 5 bucks a lesson is a steal! It's so much more down here, even for mommy and me classes. I love the pinwheels and I can't believe she's already celebrating her 2nd Easter! I miss you..

April 27, 2009 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger breezy said...

Swim lessons rock, and for $5! Ashton's lessons the other year were $20! He had just turned two and they taught him to hold his breath, swim under water and reach up to grab the edge of the pool... so if he ever fell in(without clothes and shoes to sink him) he could swim to safety.

April 28, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger The Pyper Fam said...

Laura! I found your blog! I am so happy! :) Now we can be blogging friends. :) Cute pics of you guys swimming. I totally agree, I loved going with Tucker, but as far as REALLY learning anything at this age, kind of a waste. But I would totally do it again! :)

April 30, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home