Sunday, April 19, 2009
About Me

- Name: A Wrinkle in Time
- Location: Spokane, WA, United States
I am loving life as a wife and mother. Sometimes I find myself sitting on the back porch with my little daughter in my lap just thinking about how different, yet wonderfully, things are turning out. I look around and see that although it is not much like the little script I wrote for myself years ago, God has created a pretty good story line of His own.
Previous Posts
- Who would have known?
- New pictures. Quick update
- the moment I've been waiting for...
- Two days after her little visit to the ER-- you ca...
- All in All...A Great day!!
- Its almost Christmas!!
- Happy Halloween!
- A few recent pictures of Ella
- I can't believe she is already 7 months old!
- 10 year reunion
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



4 Comments:
wow she has really gotten cute
She is getting so big! And good for you for the swimming lessons...it's more time togeter! We love you!
hey anytime your in town im available for hair! and thank you for your comment, your sweet! i was going to put charlotte in swim since we have a pool but i guess theres no point if you say their a waste of time! i love having a pool but at the same time it scares me knowing its out there. i wish they just both knew how to swim so it wasnt an issue. it does look fun though!
I love her little Easter dress. She's so cute.
You can never start too young with swim lessons, I say.
You sure look pretty in those pics!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home