New pictures. Quick update
Things are great! Ella is so fun these days! She crawls all over and gets in to everything. Other than trying to keep my act together as her mother, I am busy working 3 days a week and serving with the Young Women as the YW secretary. I love being with the girls...but it does make me miss my little sisters! I am hoping that Anna will come hang out with us for a few weeks this summer. They asked me to go to girls camp this summer and work as the 3rd year girls leader. It sounds silly, but it seems so weird to be going to camp as a leader. It has been more than 10 years since I went to girls camp...but it seems like yesterday!! I don't feel like I am old enough to be a leader...most of the time I forget that I am supposed to be sitting in the front of the room with the other leaders...and not back with the girls. I guess that is just how like goes. You grow up without even realizing it...and then all you can hope is that you actually paid attention back as a youth so that you have something useful to say when it is your Sunday to teach!


4 Comments:
I love updates! I really need to update mine. Ella is adorable. I love the piano lesson picture with your mom.
gosh, isn't that soo true? I can't believe we're old enough to be leaders. I wish I could go back in time & actually try to do my personal progress. So, that now as an adult I'm not begging the girls to do theirs only because I know they'll regret it when they're my age!!
Ella is so cute, i love that messy hair!
I love the pictures! Thanks for the update. It's better to be the fun young leader instead of the opposite!HaHa... no offense to the more seasoned leaders.
What a young looking grandma! I love Ella's eyes! Happy birthday baby girl!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home