I've done dumb things before...
I just did a very dumb thing. I really shouldn't even be allowed near anything that requires any level of programming....as I usually just find a way to ruin it. I was kind of sick of the whole green and red paisley backround I had on my blog, but since I totally could not remember how I got it there in the first place....of course I just started pushing buttons, clicking links, and responding "yes" whenever possible as prompts come up--trying to get it off there.
So dumb.
I just erased all the links to all of my cute friend's blogs. Now what am I supposed to do at night when I can't sleep? Is this pretty much the same as deleting the entire address book of your phone??
Someone help? How do I get it all back so i can continue my blog stalking??
This reminds me of the sad, sad moment I had flying home from 4 amazing weeks of backpacking through Europe....I was soaking in all the once in a life time experiences we had while flipping through the 300+ pictures on my digital camera---when I decided that I should find out what it meant to "format your disk" Dumb, dumb, dumb. I nearly threw up as I watched all 300+ pictures silently disappear into formated disc land..never to be viewed again.
SO dumb.
Really though...can anyone who reads this poor, pathetic plea for help please leave a comment so I have your blog address and can add your link to my blog again!!
So dumb.
I just erased all the links to all of my cute friend's blogs. Now what am I supposed to do at night when I can't sleep? Is this pretty much the same as deleting the entire address book of your phone??
Someone help? How do I get it all back so i can continue my blog stalking??
This reminds me of the sad, sad moment I had flying home from 4 amazing weeks of backpacking through Europe....I was soaking in all the once in a life time experiences we had while flipping through the 300+ pictures on my digital camera---when I decided that I should find out what it meant to "format your disk" Dumb, dumb, dumb. I nearly threw up as I watched all 300+ pictures silently disappear into formated disc land..never to be viewed again.
SO dumb.
Really though...can anyone who reads this poor, pathetic plea for help please leave a comment so I have your blog address and can add your link to my blog again!!


17 Comments:
hey! just wanted to say hi, so i can be on your blog list. even if i haven't updated in ages
yes me, find me, add me, been there, done that.
that sucks, i'm sorry!
i wish there was an easy way to retrieve all of your friends again but you'll have to go and add them all over again, sometimes not always when you're doing a new layout you can hit command z and keep hitting it till everything comes back.
just to make mine a wee bit easier and maybe help start the process go up to the top click on customize then click on add a gadget then go to blog list, then add me: (copy & paste) www.momnesiasucks.blogspot.com
michelle's:
http://ericandmichellefam.blogspot.com
jessa's
http://mandmsmith.blogspot.com/
erin's
http://mandmsmith.blogspot.com/
g9's:
http://socalfam.blogspot.com/
troy's:
http://hisforhartpence.blogspot.com/
love you & by the way i learned what format disk? meant too, after i erased 500 photos of brycen as a newborn!!!!
i think i died that day.
i dont know how many times i have had pictures on my camera and some how got them all erased. its so frustraiting.Sorry i cant be of more help.
I've done both of those things before. Tried to change my background & deleted all of my friends, and clicked format disk on my camera & deleted all of my pictures. You're not alone! But 300 pictures from a Europe trip (not to mention Anna's pictures of baby Brycen) are both worse than what I accidentally deleted on my camera.
Anna gave you a good start. I would just start with those & then click on the links on our blogs so you can get more blog addresses.
Good Luck!
you crack me up. here i am so keep stalking away!
I've done it too! You crack me up! We love you!
La...looks like you may have to start over and re-enter them. Sure miss you! And dont worry< i've been there!
I have you on my blog roll now, so I can see when you post! :) My heart broke as I read the story of your pictures from Europe! I too have deleted my entire blog roll, but just had to go through one by one and add them again. Good luck with that--sorry! :)
Dont know what your crying about. you know my blog address, thats all you need! :)
Good Luck!
Haa haa- just waiting for that to happen to me-notice how my blog is plain jan white-scared to do anything else!
Here we are
That Europe/camera story almost made me weep... I didn't even know you went to Europe. Hmmm.
You are too cute Laura, we love you!
Oh... I'd have to say deleting the pictures from your trip are much more depressing and dumb than losing all of your blog friends... :) We're all here somewhere and will eventually get you back in the loop:)
I love Anna's post... why can't we all just be neighbors?
you'll get them all back. funny thing about pictures is since the digital era began, i never just sit at my computer or pull out old cds of pictures the way you would an album anyway- i may as well not take any.
larsonfamilyclan.blogspot.com It's private, but you are on my list of OK people to view it. Nate says he can't help with your blog, but he knows how to un-format your memory card if you still have it, and havn't used it since that day... very unlikely. To change your background, go to the cutestblogontheblock, find one you like, copy the code and then paste it in the Java gadget thing. There are step by step instructions there on the site. good luck!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home