HA HA
I am totally laughing right now. About 5 weeks ago sometime late Sunday evening i wrote this big long, ridiculous, post about how I was swearing off sugar once and for all (starting Monday off course) Well, like usual I made it til about 9:30 am Monday morning, and 3 brownies later I quickly erased any signs (or so I thought) of that ambitious post I wrote. Funny...but apparently there are traces of my post to be found all over this little blog world. Sorry for any of you that have had to continue looking at my blog link that falsely leads you to believe that I am successfully 5 weeks without sugar in my life. So not true. Some day, maybe...but that day did not start Monday 5 weeks ago...and will not start this Monday either.
Anyway...on to some more important, once again, long overdue updates.
1. I did actually finish my triathlon way back in August. It was really, really awesome and I would totally do it again, just not anytime soon- especially since I really haven't done anything since, and probably couldn't make it 10 minutes on my treadmill, much less 6.2 miles, especially after a 1 mile swim and 25 on a bike (just had to reference those distances again ;) Here are a couple of the shots...proof to my posterity, of course!!


Other things that have happened in the last 4 months:
1. I went to my 10 year high school reunion. But seriously, why did I wear jeans?? Why? It was still really fun to see everyone, but....why the jeans? I think Jared and I were the only ones!!


What else?

Ella was pretty much the cutest kitty I have ever seen. She still wakes up "Meow-ing" in the morning- and even worse, sometimes when she is in trouble and has to sit in time-out, she just meow's the whole time. It definitely gets her out earlier ;)
I cut my hair. Yes, this is blog worthy, especially since the last time I cut my hair was like 8 years ago when I left the 5 inch braid in my dorm room drawer for some lucky Chinamen to find and make millions off of (if you know this story, just smile and nod at the randomness of it all). Here are a few shots of the new look:
or...without bangs:
Overall, I think it was a much needed update for me. I was suffering from a serious rut in the hair department. Like I referenced before- like an 8 year rut.
Ok, I think this post has successfully solved my sleeplessness.
Anyway...on to some more important, once again, long overdue updates.
1. I did actually finish my triathlon way back in August. It was really, really awesome and I would totally do it again, just not anytime soon- especially since I really haven't done anything since, and probably couldn't make it 10 minutes on my treadmill, much less 6.2 miles, especially after a 1 mile swim and 25 on a bike (just had to reference those distances again ;) Here are a couple of the shots...proof to my posterity, of course!!

Other things that have happened in the last 4 months:
1. I went to my 10 year high school reunion. But seriously, why did I wear jeans?? Why? It was still really fun to see everyone, but....why the jeans? I think Jared and I were the only ones!!
What else?

Ella was pretty much the cutest kitty I have ever seen. She still wakes up "Meow-ing" in the morning- and even worse, sometimes when she is in trouble and has to sit in time-out, she just meow's the whole time. It definitely gets her out earlier ;)
I cut my hair. Yes, this is blog worthy, especially since the last time I cut my hair was like 8 years ago when I left the 5 inch braid in my dorm room drawer for some lucky Chinamen to find and make millions off of (if you know this story, just smile and nod at the randomness of it all). Here are a few shots of the new look:
Ok, I think this post has successfully solved my sleeplessness.


5 Comments:
I love your update. Send me your address so we can send you a Christmas card! We love you.
It is about dang time! I check your blog reguarly just to see if MAYBE you updated. I am so happy and glad to hear you guys are doing well. PS. I love your hair!!
I think those jeans look way better than any of those silly cocktail dresses!! You're one hot mama. You look good. I wouldn't steer my friend wrong.
I love the hair & love the update.
Wow, congrats on the triathlon! I wish I could have done it with you! Love all the pics.
Jealous of the triathlon. I think sometime next year I'll go for it. I've only done runs so far but really want to give the 3 events a shot.
Happy to be updated again! Love the cut and I agree with Anna Belle on the jeans. Why must all outside church events include short cocktail dresses with lots of cleavage? I don't care to see your boob enhancements 10 years later...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home