Friday, February 4, 2011

It's a boy!

In case you haven't heard....we are having another baby!!! I am 21 weeks along and we are having a BOY- due June 19th. Of course we could not be more excited and nervous at the same time. My doctor has assured me several times that she does not feel my past pregnancy troubles are related in any way and that I should be able to have a normal pregnancy-and so far, so good!! I am determined to be "ready" for this baby this time so we are already making progress on the nursery- painting done, bedding ordered...and the nesting is in full swing! I have lots of pictures to post of our recent trip down to San Diego, Ella's room makeover and I probably should get a prego belly shot on the record! Will do asap!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Elliott said...

finally!!!! geez!! what took so long to post? I'm so happy you are having a boy. I think they are a ton easier then girls. last night parker begged to go to ella's house. he even started crying when i told him no.

February 8, 2011 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger MBlairsLars said...

How come no one tells us anything. I had to hear the news from my niece Katie here in Farmington. We couldn't be any happier for you. How exciting! Please keep us posted...you will be in our thoughts and prayers. Love you much....James and Melissa.

February 22, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Beach Mommy said...

I'm so excited fro you both!! PLEASE update some photos for all of us so far away :)

April 21, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Just thinking about you and wondering how you're doing with your new little man. Hope all is well and that you find time to blog again soon!

June 26, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger mid said...

https://biz.kompas.com/read/2018/09/28/090000428/6-cara-jitu-naikkan-limit-kartu-kredit-anda

September 22, 2020 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home