Sunday, August 31, 2008

seriously? I mean, are you kidding me?


Let's just say that I grossly underestimated this ear surgery. Its been pretty painful, and I have been complaining that I didn't think it could get any worse...And then I got stung by a bee today on the same ear!! Unbelievable! I actually was just telling Jared last night that I didn't think it was possible for my ear to be any more swollen. I think "elephantitis of the ear" is what I called it. So........severe elephantitits??
As bad as it hurts, I actually find this quite funny.... I mean really, what am I supposed to learn from all this?? All i have to say is that its a good thing I had the doc refill my prescription for the pain pills. At least I am well medicated.

11 Comments:

Blogger MBlairsLars said...

Laura that's hillarious, poor thing. Just remember that anything on James is ten times the size of your swollen ear. We love you!!!

August 31, 2008 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger breezy said...

Never ask if things can get worse... they can! That is hilarious!

August 31, 2008 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

I can't believe that, what are the chances...I mean really? Crazy..but to be honest...your ear doesn't look too swolen in this pic. Maybe I need the other one to compare it too! :) Love you!

September 1, 2008 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Just when you though it couldn't get worse I tagged you, HEE HEE. Sorry about your ear at least you are still cute.

September 1, 2008 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

LAURAA!!!!! SO, I found your blog and was so excited. Didn't even know you were married or had a baby or even that you had ear issues (funny story - well,funnysad) I remember the days of 22 Millrace and you giving me advice about what to do with my Joey conundrum. It must have been good advice eh? Nice to see you. Such a precious daughter. It's fun to see people in their grown up lives. :-)

September 1, 2008 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger The Gainors said...

that's awful. hope it get's better.
i mean having pretty ears is really important, think of all of those earings.

September 1, 2008 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Jandre said...

gotta love those considerate bees. Hopefully you're not allergic to them like me...that would be BAD! Good to see you last night at pig out! check out my blog for the baby contest!

September 2, 2008 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Kalli Ko said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 3, 2008 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Kalli Ko said...

ok that was me with the deleted comment. oops.

bless those pain meds! I still have some extras squirreled away somewhere for a rainy, painy day!

September 3, 2008 at 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so sorry about your ear, how horrible! thanks for searching me out! loved to hear from u, cute baby. how's washington?

September 4, 2008 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Sean and Chelsea Van Wagenen said...

You poor thing that sounds so painful. It looks good though and you are so beautiful! I do feel bad for you though that doesn't sound like any fun! Love ya

September 9, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home