Friday, October 10, 2008
About Me

- Name: A Wrinkle in Time
- Location: Spokane, WA, United States
I am loving life as a wife and mother. Sometimes I find myself sitting on the back porch with my little daughter in my lap just thinking about how different, yet wonderfully, things are turning out. I look around and see that although it is not much like the little script I wrote for myself years ago, God has created a pretty good story line of His own.
Previous Posts
- 10 year reunion
- The 2 am kitchen talk
- seriously? I mean, are you kidding me?
- our own little miracle
- Can you say bloated?
- Ear Surgery or Brain Surgery?....Could this bandag...
- Ear Surgery
- Total Failure
- From Vegas to Miami!
- Day 3 of Cry It out
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


9 Comments:
She is beautiful....Hopefully we can see you soon!
I love her La...she is so cute!!
it goes so fast doesnt it!! charlottes 7 months now also. shes crawling, pulling up to EVERYTHING and cruisen around, and she has 3 teeth! it blows me away. why does it feel like a lifetime to get them here and then you blink and their 7 months! its not fair. shes beautiful laura.
she is so cute! i cant beleive how much she has changed since i last saw her.
Look at those eyes! She's adorable Laura.
Hey La La. Her eyes are great! Dad's gonna have to watch out for the boys sooner than later. I agree with Erin..I wish the time with them in my arms seemed drawn out as long as the time with them in my belly. Sariah's already 2 months and I just keep wishing I could see her face to face as a newborn again. I'm finding I do cherish home video more than pictures. It brings them to life for me at the younger ages so much easier...Hope all is well Momma :)
hi there! she is so beautiful! we are so glad we found your blog!
She's adorable. I wish we could get her and claire together to play! Ha!
Hi Laura! It was so great seeing you the other night and your beautiful little girl. I was so happy to see her so healthy and happy. Our blog address is willandlahrenrog.blogpspot.com. Talk to you later :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home