Thursday, August 21, 2008
About Me

- Name: A Wrinkle in Time
- Location: Spokane, WA, United States
I am loving life as a wife and mother. Sometimes I find myself sitting on the back porch with my little daughter in my lap just thinking about how different, yet wonderfully, things are turning out. I look around and see that although it is not much like the little script I wrote for myself years ago, God has created a pretty good story line of His own.
Previous Posts
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



3 Comments:
You're beautiful, I hope you're doing good. I guess it's time to give you call...it's been awhile since I've checked in!
those stitches were sad! i hate seeing you all miserable...but seriously, you look amazing for just having surgery. let me know if you need anything. i am glad i finally have your blog address!
HHeelllooooo? I'm was almost mad at you... but after seeing that picture I can't be. Are you alright???!!!! I'm really glad you came out ok! Oh Laura, remember our rock hard mickey mouse beds in china???
But seriously, I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a blog. Loser.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home